It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: anybody interested ?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:39 am 

The question was " anybody interested ?" . Reading all this posts , most of them are absolute nonsense . Not one has to do with the question . All you've accomplished , I will not post any more about this project . And I guess this is the reason others do not post about projects . I am tired to get stupid answers in a Bugatti forum from people who drive in real live a 50€ worth Opel . A Philosopher said once , To be envious is quite human , but to show it , is embarrassing . And Horst , now you can ask again ,
Should this not be in the Replica section?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:40 am 

Hi Udo,
Please use the mirror reflecting technique to your self. Why shoud people give answers on your questions for information you are asking for if you are not willing to answer questions from other forum members or share information they are asking for.
In my opinion, with your kind of disrespect to other Bugattibuilder members, your one way acting to them is one of the main reasons that Bugatti lovers found other places to share there passion for Bugatti and leave the bugattibuilder forum.

Regards,

Jean B

Last edited by Jean B on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 pm 

Udolahr wrote:
The question was " anybody interested ?" . Reading all this posts , most of them are absolute nonsense . Not one has to do with the question . All you've accomplished , I will not post any more about this project . And I guess this is the reason others do not post about projects . I am tired to get stupid answers in a Bugatti forum from people who drive in real live a 50€ worth Opel . A Philosopher said once , To be envious is quite human , but to show it , is embarrassing . And Horst , now you can ask again ,
Should this not be in the Replica section?

My name is Jaap, actually. Horst is my family name.

You are right, I did make a mistake, maybe I misinterpreted your question "Anybody Interested?", I thought it was a call for genuine technical interest. With your information about amounts of gold and Island sizes I now know better.

I do apologize, and shall phrase my question again:

Should this not be in the Marketplace section?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:27 pm 

Hello,

What is the problem of driving an Opel?
I had 4 or 5 of them while I was working as development engineer for GM.
Have you ever realized that this forum initially was about model car building Bugatti enthusiasts that live their interest and passion according to their budget?
So why writing those disparaging comments about other posters?
If someone was able to keep a 50 Euro worth Opel still running on the street he must have a lot of technical knowledge but I believe that was not what you wanted to express.
No one has ever doubted about your technical competence but your communication skills are not up to the same level.

I don't consider myself as a Bugatti Builder and I admire the patience and knowledge people have to build something from scratch.
But why should I build one if I have an original one?
Is it a shame to own one?
And is it up to you to tell me that this is not the place I should post my comment just because they are uncomfortable to you?
I maintain our Bugatti like the other cars in our collection and I found help, information and support as well as from model builders as from long time owners and collectors in this forum often by people that preferred to communicate directly with me because of some (one).
It was not the case that those people didn't want to show their info to others but they just try to avoid your comments on their replies.

I’m offering my help and experience to everyone who asks for it but I don’t know everything I admit and I’m open to accept advice from others but as so often the case, it’s the sound that makes the music.

A social network or forum has the word social in its name that also counts for the way how to communicate with others.
I hope this is understandable even to the greatest of all otherwise the translation might become too explicit to post it over here.

Greetings to all,

minime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:31 pm 

Some good comments very well made.

lets all play nicely boys.