It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Suppression of the comments in photo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 am 

The comments on the photographs in bugattibuilder are often removed, without debate or discussion by an administrator of bugattibuilder which often downloads the photographs of bugattiregister, without specifying the source. I will not make any more comments on the photographs.

Les commentaires sur les photos dans bugattibuilder sont souvent supprimés, sans débat ou discussion par un administrateur de bugattibuilder qui souvent télécharge les photos de bugattiregister, sans préciser la source. Je ne ferai plus de commentaires sur les photos.

Post subject: Re: Suppression of the comments in photo
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 am 

Who is the administrator / Who are the administrators anyway ?

Also moderators still mention Johan who has not been active on the forum since dec. 2012.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 pm 

Where are the Bugattibuilders ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 am 

The comments for the photographs are erased by Uwe who must be probably one of the administrators of bugattibuilder.com

It does not accept the discussion and all specified which dispute its information or its sources

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 am 

bugatti69 wrote:
The comments for the photographs are erased by Uwe who must be probably one of the administrators of bugattibuilder.com

It does not accept the discussion and all specified which dispute its information or its sources

If you have no intelligence, it is not my fault.
If a photo is deleted from the server, the comment is also deleted. That is not my problem :!:

By the way, you copy lots of photos of bugattibuilder in the bugattiregister, without specifying the source :!: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:41 am 

Uwe wrote:
bugatti69 wrote:

If you have no intelligence, it is not my fault.
If a photo is deleted from the server, the comment is also deleted. That is not my problem :!:

By the way, you copy lots of photos of bugattibuilder in the bugattiregister, without specifying the source :!: :!:

many people start to know who you are… it is not necessary to comment on

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:32 pm 

bugatti69 wrote:

you're going to play better in the sandbox, there are less errors in the Bugattiregister and half the world laughs not :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:39 pm 

Uwe wrote:
bugatti69 wrote:

you're going to play better in the sandbox, there are less errors in the Bugattiregister and half the world laughs not :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:54 pm 

OK , the forum gets alive ! Not really the most exciting subject , but it moves a little bit .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:40 pm 

à Udolahr.

Nota: ne parlant pas anglais et ayant beaucoup de difficulté de compréhension en utilisant les traducteurs d'Internet, je tiens à préciser mes observations en français pour tous mes amis bugattistes pour des faits inacceptables.

J'ai souvent apporté ma contribution sur le forum de bugattibuilder, j'ai également apporté souvent des commentaires sur les photos dans ce même site qui ont été mises par les différents contributeurs, pour faire partager mes connaissances.
Mais depuis un certain temps, ceux-ci sont souvent effacés par un des administrateurs du site sans aucune justification, uniquement pour ne pas accepter mes commentaires qui apparemment la dérange, elle s'imagine avoir toujours raison et n'accepte aucun débat.

Je trouve cette façon de faire peu courtoise, cette personne n'accepte aucune remarque de ma part alors que souvent mes observations sont fondées selon les sources à ma disposition en provenance de différents historiens de la marque Bugatti.

Je signale que ces constatations ont été relevées par d'autres amis bugattistes d'où une désaffection depuis un certain temps de beaucoup de contributeurs.

Je rappelle que je suis l'un des administrateurs de bugattiregister.com pour avoir mis plus de 90% des informations sur ce register depuis sa création par Herman Brouwer et que je fais partager à tous les bugattistes. Cette même personne n'hésite pas par ailleurs à télécharger de nombreuses photos de bugattiregister.com pour les mettre sur bugattibuilder, sans en préciser la source. Ce qui ne me gêne aucunement, puisque je suis pour le partage des informations.

Mais je ne comprends pas pourquoi il se permet un tel comportement à mon égard pour constater à ce jour qu'il m'a empêché d'accéder aux albums photos de bugattibuilder que je ne peux plus visualiser à compter d'aujourd'hui.

Je trouve cela vraiment inadmissible.

bugatti69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:57 pm 

Udolahr wrote:
OK , the forum gets alive ! Not really the most exciting subject , but it moves a little bit .

Tja Udo, wie sagt man bei uns: dumm geboren, dackelhaft aufgezogen und nichts dazu gelernt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:30 pm 

Uwe , beschreibe doch mal worum es eigentlich geht . So wie ich das verstehe beschwert sich bugatti69 darüber, das an irgend welchen Fotos die Beschreibungen entfernt wurden .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 am 

For access to "photo" of bugattibuilder, I receive this warning: "You are currently banned from using this site" ????????. It is “Uwe” who asked to prohibit the access to me to prevent himself from making comments on the photographs

Last edited by bugatti69 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:12 am 

you got a warning letter at http://www.forum-auto.com due to bad behavior.
Logically therefore also here

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 pm 

Hello,
sorry but it looks as chauvinism. Here on this forum people many times insulted each other and nobody take care about it. Posts were also removed. I do not want to be arbitrator in that issue. But all that situation reminds me a reptile eating his own tail. I hope that saying that I deserve for removing all my topisc. I DEMAND it.

Marek Nowakowski