It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: anybody interested ?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:38 pm 

"Should" this not be in the Replica section? I personally do not care about it .But if it is a problem for some guys , we can delete the whole thread . I do not expect any more any helpful comment .At the last Bugatti Festival in Molsheim , one of the Bugatti owners told me , " Is it not funny , that all the people who complain about original and talk always about chassis numbers , do most time not own a Bugatti " .
Good example , Marek , chassis number is very important for him , but he owns not a Bugatti . Can anybody understand this ? Maybe it is a personally frustration if people who have only some Bugatti books in the shelf . By the way , the chassis in the beginning of this thread , is a well known one . Every Bugatti person knows about it .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:06 pm 

Udolahr wrote:
Good example , Marek , chassis number is very important for him , but he owns not a Bugatti . Can anybody understand this ? Maybe it is a personally frustration if people who have only some Bugatti books in the shelf . By the way , the chassis in the beginning of this thread , is a well known one . Every Bugatti person knows about it .

Dear Udo,
IF YOU CURE YOUR COMPLEXES, CHANGE THERAPY, THAT IS NOT ENOUGH EFFECTIVE.

I was asking about the chassis number because I wanted to make your offer better.

It looks like Knox-reactivation.
In your execution big show - poor photos.

You were be able to kill that forum! So you can now only growl!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:18 pm 

" You guys are so predictable , I was just waiting for". :wink:

Some time ago , I opened a group in Facebook . Bugatti Technology . It is a closed group . To get in , you must show the proof that you have something to do with Bugattis and be able to add some real information .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:55 pm 

Udolahr wrote:

Some time ago , I opened a group in Facebook . Bugatti Technology . It is a closed group . To get in , you must show the proof that you have something to do with Bugattis and be able to add some real information .

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 pm 

Hi,

Nice to see that there will be another Atlantic replica.
It's supposed to be the most beautiful car ever made and I think that there are not enough of them around.
Even with some original chassis parts it will never become an original T57 Atlantic, not even an original T57 Atalante or whatever body will attached to it.
It will be a replica of a for sure excellent craftsmanship so that no one would be able to see that it is a fake one.
For sure someone will always try to make the best he can to make it look perfect but it will be a car without any history and therefore without any historical value.

Just one more thing that I always wanted to say over here:
People were bashing about Argentinian Bugatti replicas, about their inaccuracy as well as their poor built quality.
Till today I have read a lot of bashing from our dearest friend but I never read negative comments from one of the PS replica owners that were unhappy with his car.

I'm almost certain that owners of non Molsheim and of (even better) non Udo built cars are active in this forum too, so don't be shy and comment that disastrous quality.

I also never met one of those unhappy persons so far and I would even dare to pretend that the Argentinian built quality isn't that much worse than what was done in Molsheim those times.
At least with some effort you can have a car where most scene members know that it is not an original but that you can use without the fear of damaging an historic icon.

Now if someone doesn't get the detailed information and support in this forum it might have several reasons:
1. This forum is called Bugattibuilder and I believe that it was initially created by people that build Bugatti model cars of different scales that might not exist as kits on the market. Therefor those people have a lot of information and also books, pictures and documentation but not necessary all the specific info of the last nut and bolt nor the way how to produce it. I might be wrong in this point.

2. The answer is always as good as the question and asking questions where people have to ask back 2 or 3 times till they understand what the question was is probably not the right way to get the needed info. Why making a quiz each time you want to know something?

3. Insulting other people or a whole forum by literally calling everyone around ignorant isn't a successful way to information.

4. A forum is in general an open discussion platform but in order to get something you must also be able to provide something.

Till now I always got help for all of the questions I had, either online or via private mail and I am really thankful to all of those who helped me and I'm willing to help wherever I can but I don't want to be called an ignorant if I haven't got the right answer to all of the questions someone might ask.

To be honest, you didn't really expect to find someone in this forum that would buy a replica Atlantic or even that chassis parts, original or not, so why posting it that way?

I will for sure not qualify for that exquisite Facebook group as first I don't see the need to show off what I can do, what I could do, what I did so far or what I know.
I have my daily work for this and anyway I know already now that Udo is the greatest of all so why joining a group with only ignorant around? :lol:

I'm also confident that you will never stop posting over here, as sadly others have done. Some people need a stage and an audience.

Greetings:

minime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:10 pm 

I'm not surprised that there is no answer for your allegations.
The courage is needed to deal with that criticism. Anyway thank you for your utterance. Some your suggestions are already done. Show is continued on the other scene.
I cannot believe that people buy it as it is.
Regards
Marek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:09 pm 

minime ,the reason for posting in this forum . A lot of people who are no forum members read in this forum . So to spread the info , this forum is OK . From all the emails I get , not one is a forum member .
And about history , original , chassis number . If your wife goes shopping , she likes to use a Atlantic replica with no history , or will she prefer a Golf diesel ? My wife will take the Atlantic and wouldn't care about any history .
In the end , To have a Atlantic or not to have a Atlantic ( Replica ) this is the question .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm 

Oh Udo,
What a great idea to use an Atlantic to go shopping.
I can imagine it standing in Heilbronn on the Aldi parking.
I would really appreciate to see your wife using it for that purpose but as you mentioned already somewhere else it isn't either comfortable nor usable and incredible warm inside so your Sauerkraut and Mettwurst would turn bad before getting home with it or do you intend to install an air conditioning? :lol:
Anyway, driving it should not be much easier than any other T57 and I don't know your wife but mine hasn’t got truck driver arms, so I'm quite sure that she would prefer the Golf Diesel.

Don't underestimate the practical thinking of women! :D

Even me I haven't used ours (non Atlantic but original) for shopping tours yet, maybe it's the last adventure a hero must have done before dying.

I will put it on my to-do list. :idea:

Thanks,
minime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:16 am 

Bugatti had truck driver arms ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:13 am 

Udolahr wrote:
Bugatti had truck driver arms ?

Did he use it for shopping tours or was someone else filling his fridge? :lol:

As there was no Golf Diesel those times that poor guy had to use his Bugatti. :(
But at least he would have cared about originality.

By the way, Enzo Ferrari most of the time used a Mini as a daily driver....

Another practical thinking person.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 am 

Be it a Replica, Tribute or original old cars make people feel good and in some cases help refresh foggy memories.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:06 pm 

I do not know why people like to be the forum harlekin . Maybe it is a forum habit , every forum needs one or two of it .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 pm 

A harlekin :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:17 pm 

-------------------------------------

Attachments:
Harlekin.jpg
Harlekin.jpg [ 6.31 KiB | Viewed 5794 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:49 pm 

Udolahr wrote:
I do not know why people like to be the forum harlekin . Maybe it is a forum habit , every forum needs one or two of it .

Congratulations,

A fault confessed is half redressed or in German: Einsicht is der erste Schritt zur Besserung :!:

But you are totally right, who said that forums are about serious stuff only?
Is it another unwritten rule someone just invented?
That only applies to close Facebook groups.
Over here there are all kind of people, passionate, ignorant, harlequins (with q according to my spell checker), freaks and dictators.
Just pick your favourite title.
A combination of several ones is possible but not a must. :lol:

It needs different people to make a world or a forum…

Greetings:

minime

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next