It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Future of Bugatti
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 am 

This article is from Autocar magazine. As I understand that till we will recieve any official confirmation from Bugatti all these articles are only rumors.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm 

At the present time only rumors ( nothing serious )

:|

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:12 am 

D55L wrote:
bugatti91 wrote:
è una mia impressione...
solitamente a bordo di una bugatti si vedono persono vestite eleganti...
in queste foto, ci sono a bordo della veyron, due uomini con una polo-shirt nera...
e successivamente ce ne è una terza che cede il suo posto ad un'altro uomo..
(nella terza foto a bordo ce un giovane con gli occhiali che poi lascia il posto ad un'adulto..)
per me sono dei test che fanno sulla vettura.. o addirittura sul nuovo motore...

:D :D

Your logic is clear. I really hope it is some kind of test drive and they are testing new engine or chassis for new model.

I was surprised to see Wolfsburg number plates (VW headquarters) on Veyron. May be it is really some kind of mule for new car or engine.

If they intend the Galibier to have a 2-turbo 800 HP version of the W16 engine, that version could be easily tested in a regular Veyron.

Many of the previous Bugatti test cars had Wolfsburg plates, development is largely done at VW, in Molsheim there's only an assembly plant, all the parts are manufactured either at outside companies, or in VW plants.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:16 pm 

No Bugatti 16C Galibier for The Bugatti Future :( :( :( :(
Bugatti Has Got Other Programme For Future Model :( :( :( :( :(

http://autotelegraaf.nl/autonieuws/5016 ... ieuw-model

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:37 pm 

It is nothing more than only rumors at the present time. I believe what Paefgen told that the final decision on Galibier production will be made next spring. Taking in consideration that Paefgen told that Bugatti will not go downscale and will stay at the very top of automotive world, we can expect two other concepts be really stunning. I simply can not wait to see them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm 

While browsing internet, I have found one car spies forum about future models. One member, seems to have great source network and is perfectly coinfedent about all future supercars, seems that he is a part of a real insiders community. I have copied few most interesting quotations about future Bugatti models from his posts, all text in quotation is not mine, every credit belongs to the author:

I had a chance to speak with Franz-Josef Paefgen about both Bentley and Bugatti and the shocking news of it all has come out. Bentley has plans to add another model to it's range in the coming years. As I'm to understand it this model will likely be a sportscar like model with a focus on performence, this model will be known as the Speed 8 Programm, which will see a light weight model be added to the Bentley line- up. He could not reveal much more at this point, but told me that I will be happy in due time. Also don't be amazed to see this model feature some cues from the LeMans racer, which leads me to think it could possibly be a mid-engine layout, but what type front or true mid-engine layout. As far as Bugatti goes, he stated that the final selection of the next Bugatti, which he revealed to me that the Galibier 16 C is just the first, the second could be shown at NAIAS in January which will allow the world to see first hand, the last model will be shown could be shown at Geneva and the final decision will be shown in final from at Paris Autoshow 2010! My sources suggest these concepts will inclue the 4 door ultra luxury saloon, the hypercar Aerolithe, and the third concept is likely to be a modern Atlantic sportscar.

I asked is the Veyron GT/SS with the huge engine horsepower upgrade, they told me they couldn't say, we will have to wait and see. Of course I had to make a call to my sources in France, and as I'm to understand it there have been a Veyron spotted testing close to the Molsheim Atelier Facility and whats strange about this model happens to be that it was camoflagged on the front fenders and doors. Which lead me to believe that this is a complete carbon fiber Veyron coupe, which could very well be the Veyron GT/SS, with a horsepower jump of close to 1200 BHP with unique wheels.

My sources here in Europe have revealed to me that Bugatti could very well be planning to reveal a final special edition Veyron coupe. My sources have stated that it will reveal a complete bare carbon fiber bodied Veyron. MY sources have revealed to me that this model will feature bare black carbon fiber and Sang Bleu royal blue carbon fiber for the doors and front fenders. No word on horsepower, but some sources stated to me that this model will likely be the Veyron GT/SS. I have heard that this model will have a completely unique interior.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:55 pm 

D55L wrote:
While browsing internet, I have found one car spies forum about future models. One member, seems to have great source network and is perfectly coinfedent about all future supercars, seems that he is a part of a real insiders community. I have copied few most interesting quotations about future Bugatti models from his posts, all text in quotation is not mine, every credit belongs to the author:

I had a chance to speak with Franz-Josef Paefgen about both Bentley and Bugatti and the shocking news of it all has come out. Bentley has plans to add another model to it's range in the coming years. As I'm to understand it this model will likely be a sportscar like model with a focus on performence, this model will be known as the Speed 8 Programm, which will see a light weight model be added to the Bentley line- up. He could not reveal much more at this point, but told me that I will be happy in due time. Also don't be amazed to see this model feature some cues from the LeMans racer, which leads me to think it could possibly be a mid-engine layout, but what type front or true mid-engine layout. As far as Bugatti goes, he stated that the final selection of the next Bugatti, which he revealed to me that the Galibier 16 C is just the first, the second could be shown at NAIAS in January which will allow the world to see first hand, the last model will be shown could be shown at Geneva and the final decision will be shown in final from at Paris Autoshow 2010! My sources suggest these concepts will inclue the 4 door ultra luxury saloon, the hypercar Aerolithe, and the third concept is likely to be a modern Atlantic sportscar.

I asked is the Veyron GT/SS with the huge engine horsepower upgrade, they told me they couldn't say, we will have to wait and see. Of course I had to make a call to my sources in France, and as I'm to understand it there have been a Veyron spotted testing close to the Molsheim Atelier Facility and whats strange about this model happens to be that it was camoflagged on the front fenders and doors. Which lead me to believe that this is a complete carbon fiber Veyron coupe, which could very well be the Veyron GT/SS, with a horsepower jump of close to 1200 BHP with unique wheels.

My sources here in Europe have revealed to me that Bugatti could very well be planning to reveal a final special edition Veyron coupe. My sources have stated that it will reveal a complete bare carbon fiber bodied Veyron. MY sources have revealed to me that this model will feature bare black carbon fiber and Sang Bleu royal blue carbon fiber for the doors and front fenders. No word on horsepower, but some sources stated to me that this model will likely be the Veyron GT/SS. I have heard that this model will have a completely unique interior.

MOLTO INTERESSANTE, SPEROSIA TUTTO VERO.. ANCHE SE SULLA DATA DI LANCIO DEL NUOVO MODELLO AL SALONE DI PARIGI DEL 2010 MI SEMBRA MOLTO PRESTO...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 pm 

If the author of those articles ir a really trustworthy source all news looks like a music to my ears, but you can never know for sure and put the wishfull thinking aside from reality, that is the main problem of all rumors. I have copied one more article where he describes the next possible final special version of the Veyron, same as before all the credits for the text belongs to the author:

The Bugatti Veyron Grand Prix/ Louis Chiron is a great looking hypercar. As they told me I wouldn't be disappointed, and I'm not. This new model will be made completely of carbon fiber, the front fenders, bumpers and doors have all been switched over to carbon fiber, the engine has been re-worked to the tuneof 1200 BHP, thanks in part to direct injection, and the lose of weight. The cars styling has not been bothered at all, the cars styling will have the side fender vents, and as I told everyone, I am trying to get the pictures loaded to my laptop, so I can share it with you all. This lighter, faster and more performence engineered version of the Veyron is truly a new breed of hypercar. The painted fenders over the bare carbon fiber spine, truly looks great to me!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:26 pm 

D55L wrote:
If the author of those articles ir a really trustworthy source all news looks like a music to my ears, but you can never know for sure and put the wishfull thinking aside from reality, that is the main problem of all rumors. I have copied one more article where he describes the next possible final special version of the Veyron, same as before all the credits for the text belongs to the author:

The Bugatti Veyron Grand Prix/ Louis Chiron is a great looking hypercar. As they told me I wouldn't be disappointed, and I'm not. This new model will be made completely of carbon fiber, the front fenders, bumpers and doors have all been switched over to carbon fiber, the engine has been re-worked to the tuneof 1200 BHP, thanks in part to direct injection, and the lose of weight. The cars styling has not been bothered at all, the cars styling will have the side fender vents, and as I told everyone, I am trying to get the pictures loaded to my laptop, so I can share it with you all. This lighter, faster and more performence engineered version of the Veyron is truly a new breed of hypercar. The painted fenders over the bare carbon fiber spine, truly looks great to me!!!

but who is the author??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
D55L wrote:

but who is the author??

Author is not me of course, I have no such specific soureces to get all that information, author is a member at one car spies forum where future models are discussed, you can PM me for a link. I have read his earlier articles about cars which were future for that moment and now are reality, including Galibier 16C and he was correct, of course there are always plenty of wishfull thinking added to the rumors, but in general he was very close to the reality.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am 

Some sources suggest that Bugatti is in process of developing two other concepts which will be presented to the public in the very close future. First will be ground breaking hypercar, which is positioned as a Veyron successor, second will be GT supercar with 2 seats like SLR or One-77 with same engine as Galibier 16C. There are some sources stating that Bugatti will have 2 different models instead of only one and this could be the key to the success and profitability of the company. These models likely will be true hypercar and one of two remaining concepts, depending on potential customers reaction.

Some sources also suggest that Bugatti will make a final limited edition Veyron to close the series. This model is rumored to be more lightweight with full CF body, with some new aerodynamic features and possible power upgrade.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 am 

Speriamo sia così!! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:21 am 

Soon new motors....!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukieHpDf6HA

:D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 am 

Same place, same car. I wonder what's behind the mule. Obviously there is work done on the engine, to see the sensors.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 pm 

The little hole in the right front grill ? Is that to put the key to wind it up? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next