It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Future of Bugatti
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:40 pm 

Good thing is that Bugatti will not go downscale. But there are still more question than answers. Will Bugatti show us Super Veyron this September? What special Veyrons Bugatti will show in September? But the most interesting part along with Super Veyron is those three concepts, I wish there is hypercar among them as a Veyron successor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 am 

Bordeaux: one of three Bugatti Concepts proposed for Next Model

For some time now speculation about Bugatti's next megacar has been running rampant. The car world got nice and teased recently when a "teaser" shot of a new Bug got itself "leaked." Named the Bordeaux, very little is known about the concept past the point that it has eight tailpipes. However, Dr Franz-Josef Pfaegen, lord of Bugatti's Molsheim manor, sat down with Autocar and spilled some high priced beans.

Turns out that the Bordeaux is in fact most likely a four-door, and Bugatti will be showing the car to existing customers to gauge their reaction and make sure the Bordeaux is the type of vehicle the company should be building. That said, Pfaegen wants to crush rumors that the Bordeaux will share parts with the new Bentley Mulsanne into dust. Says Pfaegen, "A Bugatti saloon will have different dimensions and be a completely different concept. In fact it's hard to find any similarities at all [with the Mulsanne]."

However, as both high end marques are owned by Volkswagen, we wouldn't be surprised if a bit of platform sharing took place beneath the surface. Whatever it is, the eight pipes lead us to speculate that high performance is the Bordeaux's raison d'etre. Especially as it will probably be packing the Veyron's quad-turbo, 8.0-liter 1,000+ hp W16.

We don't have any info on the other two concepts at this time, except that one of the three will indeed be Bugatti's next model. We'll go ahead and guess that one of the remaining two is Veyron 2.0. Especially as the Grand Sport Sang Bleu is the last of the special edition Veyrons. Plus, with 250 out of the 300 total Veyrons already built and sold, mega-performance hypercars might just be Bugatti's preferred niche. As for the possible third concept, we don't know. Though, if we were in charge of conceptual Bugattis, a new Royale would be in the works. If you have any guesses as to what the third Bugatti concept might be, shout it in the comments below.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/18/repo ... ext-model/

I Suppose the models belong to three categories of car:
1 Sedan 4 Doors (Bordeaux);
1 Sedan 2 Doors Coupé;
1 Sport-Luxury Coupé.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:10 pm 

I suppose three major concepts will be:

1) Four-door car.
2) Four-seater with front engine displacement.
3) Successor to Veyron.

Very interesting to see all those concepts, especially Veyron successor. If Bugatti decided to stay in hypercar league of its own Veyron successor is a must have.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm 

Bugatti first test drive on a new motor :?: :?:
http://spots.autogespot.com/viewimages. ... 2009222747

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
Bugatti first test drive on a new motor :?: :?:
http://spots.autogespot.com/viewimages. ... 2009222747

It is absolutely perfect if Bugatti really test some new version, but why do you think that it is a test drive of some new version? Feel free to share your opinion in italian if it is better for you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 pm 

è una mia impressione...
solitamente a bordo di una bugatti si vedono persono vestite eleganti...
in queste foto, ci sono a bordo della veyron, due uomini con una polo-shirt nera...
e successivamente ce ne è una terza che cede il suo posto ad un'altro uomo..
(nella terza foto a bordo ce un giovane con gli occhiali che poi lascia il posto ad un'adulto..)
per me sono dei test che fanno sulla vettura.. o addirittura sul nuovo motore...

:D :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
è una mia impressione...
solitamente a bordo di una bugatti si vedono persono vestite eleganti...
in queste foto, ci sono a bordo della veyron, due uomini con una polo-shirt nera...
e successivamente ce ne è una terza che cede il suo posto ad un'altro uomo..
(nella terza foto a bordo ce un giovane con gli occhiali che poi lascia il posto ad un'adulto..)
per me sono dei test che fanno sulla vettura.. o addirittura sul nuovo motore...

:D :D

Your logic is clear. I really hope it is some kind of test drive and they are testing new engine or chassis for new model.

I was surprised to see Wolfsburg number plates (VW headquarters) on Veyron. May be it is really some kind of mule for new car or engine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 pm 

penso per un nuovo motore...
che probabilmente verra sempre messo in posizione posteriore...
quindi una nuova supercar dopo la veyron?? :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:

Buona scenario. I hope it will be so and we will see more powerfull Veyron in not so far future.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 pm 

D55L wrote:
bugatti91 wrote:

Buona scenario. I hope it will be so and we will see more powerfull Veyron in not so far future.

In Frankfurt?? :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:08 pm 

Any ideas what two remaining Bugatti concepts could be and when they could be presented?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm 

In my opinion, it will be the next Geneva Motor Show in March 2010.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 pm 

Scuderia CC wrote:
In my opinion, it will be the next Geneva Motor Show in March 2010.

i think yes...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 am 

Geneva 2010 seems logical. I am waiting hard to see two remaining concepts and I really hope that there is successor to Veyron among them, which will be even more astonishing than Veyron. That would be simply brilliant.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 am 

BUGATTI's Future Concept

Insider sources say that Bugatti will make a new concept if the public doesn't like the Bugatti 16 C Galibier.

One option, revealed to Autocar by a company insider, is to make a "New Veyron".

"We could just make a new one using the Galbier's mechanicals," he said, suggesting a new sports car could be front-engined.

Another option is a cheaper saloon, costing around £400,000. However, there are worries that it could conflict with the Bentley business within the VW Group.

FROM: http://www.germancarblog.com/2009/09/bu ... it-we.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next