It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Veyron Pur Sang and Sang Noir delivery terms
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:37 pm 

Anyone here has any updated information when first customer Pur Sang and Sang Noir Veyrons will be delivered to lucky buyers? I have heard that Bugatti respresentatives told during 2007 IAA that there is 12 month waitng line for Veyron. That means that first customer Veyron Pur Sang are about to be now in production. I have not seen any photos of Pur Sang on roads and streets by this time. And,by the way, anyone can confirm that more that 290 Veyrons are reserved. I have heard such information, that Veyron Coupe order bank will be closed this year. Can it be true? What do you think about it? If it is true than Bugatti is going strong even in the middle of financial crisis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 am 

By the way, just heard that all Sang Noir Veyrons are spoken for. Only this being unknown is delivery times for Pur Sang and Sang Noir Veyrons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:35 am 

"If it is true than Bugatti is going strong even in the middle of financial crisis."

At the present time, it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:47 am 

Have just a look to this advertisement ( in french ) and you have the confirmation.....!

http://www.estjob.com/fr/data/DetailOff ... decouverte

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:27 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
"If it is true than Bugatti is going strong even in the middle of financial crisis."

At the present time, it's true.

It is great. Lets hope that things with world economy will start to improve from 3rd quarter 2009 and Bugatti will continue its strong run with Gran Sport and with creating new even more exciting and fast hypercars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:28 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
Have just a look to this advertisement ( in french ) and you have the confirmation.....!

http://www.estjob.com/fr/data/DetailOff ... decouverte

Thanks, thats great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm 

woh is the Luky?!?!?!

i no!!! but the luky can write on this blog for a Tour in a Factory Please!?!??!

Thanks!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:03 pm 

Can anyone tell me please. Are there any customer Veyron Pur Sang delivered to the customers? Except Don Wallace's pre-production prototype in USA. May be anyone knows as well about the Pur Sang showed at IAA Frankfurt in 2007. Was it customer car or this car belongs to Bugatti? And what about Sang Noir, I have read the CAR magazine told that at Gran Sport presentation there was Sang Noir Veyron, belonging to some mystery customer. When Bugatti are planning to deliver Sang Noir Veyrons? My friends at one German dealership, where I have purchased my Lambo told me that all Sang Noir Veyrons are reserved, but they do not know when deliveries will start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:38 pm 

you have got a lambo?!?!

the sang noir on car magazine arent reserved to a custmer because has got a factory targ!!!

one sang noir arreve to me in february 2009!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:46 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
you have got a lambo?!?!

the sang noir on car magazine arent reserved to a custmer because has got a factory targ!!!

one sang noir arreve to me in february 2009!!! :D

Yes, I have 2005 Lambo Gallardo, I have mentioned it in my introductory.

So that means CAR is wrong. It is very interesting when Pur Sang and Sang Noir Veyrons will be delivered. Glad that you will recieve one as well!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 pm 

it's a dream !!! in my life i never buy a veyron!!! i am not really lucky!! i never view a veyron in front of me!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:21 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
it's a dream !!! in my life i never buy a veyron!!! i am not really lucky!! i never view a veyron in front of me!!

Hope you will live your dream somewhen. I am dreaming about Veyron too. Veyron is the most unique car in the whole world to my mind. There are many supercars - Pagani Zonda F Clubsport, Lambo Murice LP640, especially when Lambo will launch lightweight SV edition next spring, and so on counting, but there is only one hypercar - Veyron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 pm 

in my life i view an lp640 coupé and roadster a pagani zonda but never a veyron...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:24 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
in my life i view an lp640 coupé and roadster a pagani zonda but never a veyron...

Those are great cars, no doubt. But not one of them stands even close to Veyron. Especially when it is Pur Sang or Sang Noir. It is a part of my great dream - to see any of them in flash.

Post subject: Re: Veyron Pur Sang and Sang Noir delivery terms
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:04 pm 

The factory is producing this week a new Pur Sang