It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 pm 

D55L wrote:
FREAKZILLA wrote:
D55L wrote:
Our most compitent forum member Pur Sang told that not all Veyrons are produced and delivered yet. I was told from different source that Bugatti reserved chassis numbers for Pur Sang, Sang Noir editions and there are about 10 Hermes Veyrons to deliver.

Pur Sang wrote:
One of the last Veyron.

But all are not produced. I think we are near 210 Veyron delivered.

I was talking to my buddy who works at Silicon Valley Auto Group and he told me that 190 cars have been deliverd and that he has reserved for a customer car # 299 0r 298 he would not tell me the exact number. He also designed a Sang Noir for a customer that has a very different interior than the one that Vegas had. He does not tell me a lot since he likes to keep his customer cars hush hush but I end up finding out more eventually. So i will keep u posted as i am good terms with one of the top sales people at that dealer.

In last interview Bugatti chief Paefgen told that near 200 Veyrons are delivered and 239 cars are sold. And according to our member's Pur Sang information about all cars are being booked to this moment. I had a PM discussion on www.teamspeed.com board with sales manager of one US Bugatti dealerships - he told that dealerships had reserved few Veyrons till the order bank is closed to catch some deals this year. He also mentioned that US spec Sang Noir #5 is still available, some dealerships are fighting for this car to book it.

190 is almost 200 lol

As for Sang Noir #5 it is spoken for by Lambo of Las Vegas from all accounts I have heard. The guy I know at SVAG designed 1 of the 5
USA Sang Noir Veyrons for a customer. As for this Ettore Bugatti Veyron he said it can be ordered by anyone not just a 1 off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:27 pm 

new photo
fantastic special edition

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:07 pm 

I have heard also that Ettore Bugatti edition can be ordered as option to any regular Veyron, similar way like Hermes edition. This is not hard for Bugatti to produce such special editions - chrome line and mirrors from Sang Noir, wheels from Hermes and chromed grill was available as an option on all Veyrons from MY2008. But this car is looking great:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 pm 

I have heard also that Ettore Bugatti edition can be ordered as option to any regular Veyron, similar way like Hermes edition. This is not hard for Bugatti to produce such special editions - chrome line and mirrors from Sang Noir, wheels from Hermes and chromed grill was available as an option on all Veyrons from MY2008. But this car is looking great:

This is True--This is not a 1 off car as some think. If you want to place an order for an Ettore Edition Veyron you can just as if you wanted the Hermes edition. It is not in the same category as a Pur Sang or Sang Noir where they are making a set number. Also you can get it in other colors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 am 
Site Admin

In the French spoken forum, we have "Pur Sang" claiming the Hermes is an option that every Veryon client can order, the other variants (Ettore, Pur Sang, Sang Noir, Pegaso) are limited options.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

I have moved the other thread to the moderator section, the place where moderators _should_ post concerning moderation. The discussion in it leads to no-where.

Please do keep discussing the Veyron.

From now, the info that I have is that the Ettore Bugatti edition can be ordered freely, including the nice rims, but if a Veyron customer wants the same rims, he needs to wait until 2010 before they are available to existing cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:42 pm 

Herman wrote:
In the French spoken forum, we have "Pur Sang" claiming the Hermes is an option that every Veryon client can order, the other variants (Ettore, Pur Sang, Sang Noir, Pegaso) are limited options.

From what I have heard the Ettore is not a limited edition car but a package one can order. The Pegaso from what I have heard is not a special car but it is a car that a customer ordered a particular way. It DOES NOT have more horsepower as has been mentioned all over the web. It is infact a standard Veyron ordered with the name Pegaso on it just as if someone was to order a Veyron and have his or her name for the car on it. Ex If i bought a Veyron and wanted it to be called "Freakzilla" I could have them stitch that in the leather as well as have it on the exterior of the car. So in that case it is a one off car but is not a limited edition car

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm 

FREAKZILLA wrote:
Herman wrote:

From what I have heard the Ettore is not a limited edition car but a package one can order. The Pegaso from what I have heard is not a special car but it is a car that a customer ordered a particular way. It DOES NOT have more horsepower as has been mentioned all over the web. It is infact a standard Veyron ordered with the name Pegaso on it just as if someone was to order a Veyron and have his or her name for the car on it. Ex If i bought a Veyron and wanted it to be called "Freakzilla" I could have them stitch that in the leather as well as have it on the exterior of the car. So in that case it is a one off car but is not a limited edition car

Absolutely same information from one of European Bugatti dealer. Pegaso was customers request for personalisation. There was another car built for Dubai customer which has personal plaque, this car was two shades of red metallic, also was featured on Bugatti 2009 calendar, so it is one of a kind car but it is not official edition released by Bugatti. Ettore Bugatti edition can be ordered as special options package for centenery celebration year.