It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Geneva
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:03 am 

"Those 250 cars mentioned in the press release are sold and paid cars or reserved?"

Bugatti people say : sold = paid but between the payement and the car production It can take several weeks ( a car take 5 weeks to be produce )

reserved = reservation paid

delivery = delivered to the customer. A car can be finished and delivered several weeks later.
( And it happens very often )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 am 

Pur Sang wrote:
"Those 250 cars mentioned in the press release are sold and paid cars or reserved?"

Bugatti people say : sold = paid but between the payement and the car production It can take several weeks ( a car take 5 weeks to be produce )

delivery = delivered to the customer. A car can be finished and delivered several weeks later.

pur sang can you also help with the screen for the rearview camara?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:28 am 

Pur Sang wrote:

Last questien to you, dear Pur Sand. So that number of 250 cars are actually sold Veyrons or what?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm 

as for the 250 number i have heard that is the number
of cars that people have placed deposits on. So the term
sold i think refers to being reserved. Im not sure
how many have been delivered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 pm 

FREAKZILLA wrote:
as for the 250 number i have heard that is the number
of cars that people have placed deposits on. So the term
sold i think refers to being reserved. Im not sure
how many have been delivered.

There were only 45 available spots last August when Gran Sport was lauched at Pebble, according to EVO magazine, this means that 255 were reserved as for last August our member Pur Sang posted that about 280 are being reserved as of October, in Bugatti SAS oficial press release this January there were mentioned that 239 Veyrons are actually sold and this means paid in full, there were also mentioned that Bugatti sold out 2009 year's annual production run as for this January. So I think that number 250 refers to actually sold for Bugatti cars. Pur Sang, please express your opinion on this, you the only competent to bring clarity, that number of 250 cars are sold?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 pm 

The number produced, reserved, confirmed.....

Depending with the people you are speaking !
The number is not the same when you speak with somebody of the production, or marketing or financial !

The last press release number is a number of somedy of the communication !

I agree, it is not very clear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:13 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
The last press release number is a number of somedy of the communication !
I agree, it is not very clear.

I am even more confused :? So the number of 250 cars mentioned in Geneva press release is the number of what cars? Please, oh please, clarify me on this! My last question.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:32 pm 

"250 cars ordered to date, and nearly 200 cars delivered. This means that there are only 50 Veyrons to be sold until the limit of 300 units will be reached."

250 totally paid.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:54 pm 

FREAKZILLA wrote:
With only 7 posts u are a noob a parasite AND have had absolutely nothing "factual to say" in all of your 7 posts. The only factual thing u have done on the forum is bitch and moan[/b]

Look at my join date, whose the noob hey? :lol: And dont post childish threats please, behave like an adult unless of course you are not one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
250 totally paid.

Thanks a lot. Now everything is clear. So in August there were 190 cars sold, in January press release there were 239 cars sold, in Geneva press release there is number of 250 sold cars mentioned, everything is logic and clear.

Pur Sang, as I understood Bugatti people do not like to speak about reservation process and speak only about sold cars. Am I right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 pm 

and what about my question?
thanks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 pm 

Grand Sport :

In french :

Une particularité technique à noter : les amateurs de concepts originaux se réjouiront de disposer d'un moniteur 2,7" intégré au rétroviseur. Lorsque la marche arrière est enclenchée, le conducteur bénéficie d'une vue dégagée à l'arrière du véhicule grâce à la caméra située au-dessus de la plaque minéralogique. De plus, cette caméra est complétée par la fonction Park Distance Control.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:53 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
Grand Sport :

In french :

Une particularité technique à noter : les amateurs de concepts originaux se réjouiront de disposer d'un moniteur 2,7" intégré au rétroviseur. Lorsque la marche arrière est enclenchée, le conducteur bénéficie d'une vue dégagée à l'arrière du véhicule grâce à la caméra située au-dessus de la plaque minéralogique. De plus, cette caméra est complétée par la fonction Park Distance Control.

Now this is clear, it was interesting for me too. Pur Sang, and can you tell any unofficial numbers on Veyrons number reserved, last time you told that about all are reserved, is this situation left the same?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Please all behave, i am not a cop.

Attachments:
sipa_police_academy_070710_ssh.jpg
sipa_police_academy_070710_ssh.jpg [ 69.39 KiB | Viewed 6201 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:47 pm 

Well said, we are all here for our love of Bugatti and appreciatte your fine sight. Thanks Herman 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next