It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Geneva
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm 

alan w wrote:
Well said, we are all here for our love of Bugatti and appreciatte your fine sight. Thanks Herman 8)

wow on your 8th post you finally had something factual to say

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 pm 
Site Admin

Please?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm 

Herman I know u are the owner of this site. I respect that. But there have been occasions
where I and others get into debates with people and it is only to prove a point. Other forums let members debate why not let us do it here as well. That guy with 8 posts was saying things about Pur Sang that were not called for and I was here to back Pur Sang up. We all want to
know more about these fine cars but a debate never hurt anyone. There is just
no place on this forum for stupidity and in the past some people have shown their stupidity and been put in place by a little debate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:15 am 

"Now this is clear, it was interesting for me too. Pur Sang, and can you tell any unofficial numbers on Veyrons number reserved, last time you told that about all are reserved, is this situation left the same?"

Really I have no idea.
Before the crisis people told me all the Veyron are reserved.......but not paid ( for the reservation )
Now, they say 250 sold.
One of the Bugatti problem is the delivery time : If you order and pay today you have to wait a year !
And with the crisis.......

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 am 

Pur Sang wrote:
"Now this is clear, it was interesting for me too. Pur Sang, and can you tell any unofficial numbers on Veyrons number reserved, last time you told that about all are reserved, is this situation left the same?"

Really I have no idea.
Before the crisis people told me all the Veyron are reserved.......but not paid ( for the reservation )
Now, they say 250 sold.
One of the Bugatti problem is the delivery time : If you order and pay today you have to wait a year !
And with the crisis.......

In Bugatti SAS January press release was said that Bugatti annual production run for year 2009 is sold out, this means that it can be so that all Veyrons are reserved, of course there always is possibility of cancelled orders.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:03 pm 

A short information

The white Grand Sport is a pre-series car - I think the same car at Pebble Beach

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
A short information

The white Grand Sport is a pre-series car - I think the same car at Pebble Beach

True its a Demo that will be used for media and costumers Test Drives..

The one who won the Bid on GS# 1 is from the Middle East the car is going either to UAE or Qatar.. the Centenaire also..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm 

Pur Sang wrote:
A short information

So they have made different colour interior on GS at Bugatti Geneva stand? I was told that it is #1 customer car.

And one more question, that Centenaire edition, was it made in one car only or it is possible to order another Centenaire edition Veyron?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:18 pm 

penso sia possibile ordinarne altre di Blue Centenaire....
ma certi siti web dicono che sia solo un'esemplare...
se fosse solo un'esemplare credo l'avrebbero venduto all'asta... non venduto per "solo" 1.350.000€...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:13 pm 

D55L wrote:
Pur Sang wrote:
A short information

So they have made different colour interior on GS at Bugatti Geneva stand? I was told that it is #1 customer car.

And one more question, that Centenaire edition, was it made in one car only or it is possible to order another Centenaire edition Veyron?

it is made as a one-off car
but they told me if somebody calls them & wants one, they'll make another one for that person
i remarked: well, as long as they pay ofcourse. their reply: ofcourse when they want to pay we'll do it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:37 pm 

Now thats clear. Thanks Dirk.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 pm 

DJ Dirk wrote:
D55L wrote:
Pur Sang wrote:
A short information

it is made as a one-off car
but they told me if somebody calls them & wants one, they'll make another one for that person
i remarked: well, as long as they pay ofcourse. their reply: ofcourse when they want to pay we'll do it

Thats true but without the Centenaire logos because they are one-off.. You can order the colors.. Wheels are option now...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:28 pm 

H50 wrote:

Thats true but without the Centenaire logos because they are one-off.. You can order the colors.. Wheels are option now...

those are litterly only 2 plagues

the one in the doorsil:
http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewPic=y ... first=true
& the one mounted on the midconsole before the seat

here's a better view of that location

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:30 pm 

DJ Dirk wrote:
H50 wrote:

those are litterly only 2 plagues

the one in the doorsil:
& the one mounted on the midconsole before the seat

here's a better view of that location

True these are exclusively for the Centenaire.. You can order a car exactly the same but without these logos..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:10 pm 

D55L wrote:
Pur Sang wrote:
A short information

From what I know its a one off car--but if you pay Bugatti enough i bet they would make you 1.

Last edited by FREAKZILLA on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next