It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: BUGATTI Veyron 16.4 Pur Sang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:07 pm 

I far as I know that exterior Pur Sang badge is up to customer to choose, but interior Pur Sang plaque is on all 5 Pur Sang Veyrons. This is what I know, but here are some other opinions expressed here. There are some fake Pur Sang Veyrons running around. But this car has a strange look, from one side CF pattern looks like Bugatti's original and body looks like to be polished aluminium, but it can be reflections, need to see hi-res pics to make final judgement, but from the other side no one knows about this, what # it is of 5 cars made, why there is no plaque inside, why they do not show chassis number and so on? If this car is fake, this is the best quality fake I have seen, if this car is real Pur Sang without plaque for some reason, it might be car sold from Germany not so long ago, that car was spotted on german export number plates. That is all what I know and what I can share.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 pm 

bugatti91 wrote:
but the original pursang has got blue brake calipers...
this bugatti hasn't got this particular...

all bugatti purans has got inside and outside the Pursang Plate..

there is much "replies" of pursang.. the dubay pursang is totally fake because has got a different carbon fiber.. is similar than the mansory vincerò.. not than thin pursang's fiber!!!

The Blue Brakes were on the Media Pictures the CGI's .. all Pur Sangs produced were on Black Brake Calipers..

Sang Noir comes with Blue Calipers..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:05 am 

D55L wrote:
Veyron02 wrote:
Bugattipassion.com is my site

Great site. Congrats and welcome here.

thank you very much dear friend!
than that for those interested, I recruit volunteers for the creation of articles on this site.

I leave you, I am not here to make the pub, I leave you débatre on the "Pur Sang" :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am 

MUCH OF PURSANG ARE FAKE!!!

ALL VEYRON PURSANG HAVE GOT THAT CARACTERIST

all pursang have inside plaque that says pursang? (near the seat) isn't an optional..

all pursang has got same thin Carbon fiber...

all pursang has got outside plaque that says pursang on the door..

all pursang has got blue brake calipers..

all pursang has got Alcantara Interior and only sports seats..

due giorni fa ho scritto a bugatti sas e mi hanno detto che tutte le 5 pursang sono dotate di queste caratteristiche.. tutte le altre sono imitazioni...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 pm 

I really do not understand now - those specs you listed are the specs of a lauch car. There were some variations when customers placed actual orders. Just look at the UK Pur Sang which was at the Centenaire celebrations (bugatti91, you just placed pics of this car in Centenaire celebrations in Molsheim thread) - it has black brake calipers, no side Pur Sang logos on the doors and comfort seats, I am not sure about interior plaque, there were no pics of the interior, but it is a real Pur Sang, I can not imagine Bugatti SAS would allow fake Pur Sang to be exposed on the stand at Centenaire, this means that this car is a real Pur Sang built by Bugatti. This means that there were some positions up to the customer to choose, same with interiors, there were mentioned that interior will be unique shade of black, but there are at least two Pur Sang Veyrons with different interior, one is black with silk, not sure about second. May be Bugatti made few cars which were one-offs, but looked like Pur Sang Veyrons?

With all this said, I still can not say is that SPS Pur Sang real or fake.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 pm 

D55L wrote:
I really do not understand now - those specs you listed are the specs of a lauch car. There were some variations when customers placed actual orders. Just look at the UK Pur Sang which was at the Centenaire celebrations (bugatti91, you just placed pics of this car in Centenaire celebrations in Molsheim thread) - it has black brake calipers, no side Pur Sang logos on the doors and comfort seats, I am not sure about interior plaque, there were no pics of the interior, but it is a real Pur Sang, I can not imagine Bugatti SAS would allow fake Pur Sang to be exposed on the stand at Centenaire, this means that this car is a real Pur Sang built by Bugatti. This means that there were some positions up to the customer to choose, same with interiors, there were mentioned that interior will be unique shade of black, but there are at least two Pur Sang Veyrons with different interior, one is black with silk, not sure about second. May be Bugatti made few cars which were one-offs, but looked like Pur Sang Veyrons?

With all this said, I still can not say is that SPS Pur Sang real or fake.

questa è la risposta inviatami da bugatti SAS alle domande sulle pursang...

The major features as you mentioned are all the same on these limited edition cars.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:20 pm 

Like all of the Veyrons Bugatti will allow the customer to put their own unique spin
on an individuals car "special addition" or not. When a customer is paying that much for a car and wants it the way they want it Bugatti will do it for them. So in actuality every Veyron is a "one off" since customers have them built how they want their "dream car" aka Veyron to be. So weather it be a specific color of brake callipers or the stiching color every Veyron is Unique to how the customer wants it to be. So I have never seen a Pur Sang in person but I bet if all 5/6 were together they would not all be "exactly" the same in every aspect of the cars look/build.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 pm 

FREAKZILLA wrote:
Like all of the Veyrons Bugatti will allow the customer to put their own unique spin
on an individuals car "special addition" or not. When a customer is paying that much for a car and wants it the way they want it Bugatti will do it for them. So in actuality every Veyron is a "one off" since customers have them built how they want their "dream car" aka Veyron to be. So weather it be a specific color of brake callipers or the stiching color every Veyron is Unique to how the customer wants it to be. So I have never seen a Pur Sang in person but I bet if all 5/6 were together they would not all be "exactly" the same in every aspect of the cars look/build.

True ... And that one shown in SPS is a real Pur Sang..

This one in this pic have the Comfort seat so sports seat isnt a must and it doest have the Plaques outside..And has Black brake calipers.

Bugatti91 sorry but your info is totally wrong regarding Pur Sangs.. None of Pur Sangs produced have the Blue Brake Calipers

Even The Concept/Prototype had the Black Brake Calipers and you can notice the different Carbon fibre and the Different Polished aluminum.. SO if you compare it with the car above you can notice how Bugatti has refined the quality of the production Pur Sang's

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 am 

I always thought Blue brake calipers was an option for Sang Noir, not Pur Sang. The first prototype was not so brilliant looking as 5 remaining production Pur Sang Veyrons, its a fact. But there is one thing I am confused about - the interior plaque, I have some confirmations that it is a must have on all 5 Pur Sang Veyrons. As I stated before, may be some one-off Veyrons which looked like Pur Sang were produced by Bugatti SAS? H50, can you clarify please - your statement about SPS Pur Sang ir a real one, is based on your CF and polished aluminium comparison or you know it for sure?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:42 am 

io ho chiesto. a bugatti automobiles sas, le caratteristiche per riconoscere le pursang originali... se voi nn credete a quello che dicono loro non capisco su cosa vi basate...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 am 

I believe what they say of course, there is no more reliable source than Bugatti SAS itself. Only this makes me even more confused about Pur Sang Veyrons.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 am 

D55L wrote:
I always thought Blue brake calipers was an option for Sang Noir, not Pur Sang. The first prototype was not so brilliant looking as 5 remaining production Pur Sang Veyrons, its a fact. But there is one thing I am confused about - the interior plaque, I have some confirmations that it is a must have on all 5 Pur Sang Veyrons. As I stated before, may be some one-off Veyrons which looked like Pur Sang were produced by Bugatti SAS? H50, can you clarify please - your statement about SPS Pur Sang ir a real one, is based on your CF and polished aluminium comparison or you know it for sure?

Based on what i see and based on the reputation SPS has they wont sell a copy Pur Sang in fact there is only one Fake/modified to look like Pur Sang...

The interior Plaque is standard but it is up to customers to have them on or no.. The exterior Plaque is more important in my opinion than the interior plaque its what people can see and still some customers options not to have them on the Pur Sang.

Bugatti SAS wont produce a car similar to Pur Sang for any customer as one-off because its a Limited Edition car and it will piss off current owners.. If a customer would like a Pur Sang he have to look for one for sale...Or now through individualisation u can order your car as Sang Blue option A and B in Carbon and Aluminum....

Sang Noir Comes with Blue Brake Calipers as a standard option..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:36 pm 

As usual, thanks a lot H50 for explanation. I must say I agree with your points, I have asked my contacts as well, the answer was aproximatly same - those options bugatti91 listed were available on all 5 Pur Sang Veyrons, but customers were able to choose if they want them or not. It seems logical taking in consideration that Bugatti SAS would never say no to the most loyal customers when they ask for some personalisation. My question would be why to remove that plaque, but I guess we all have different taste and points of view.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:12 pm 

in my opnion much original pursang.. stay in a private collection.. ant other on the road is a "replica"...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:49 pm 

Who knows, without chassis number we will never know for sure.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next