It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: BUGATTI Veyron 16.4 & Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Geneve 2010
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:28 pm 

bugatti Geneva at the show will make public the data on the degree of the concept 16 Galibier.

Other rumors are present and are:
The first is that Bugatti will present for the Grand Sport package "Individualization program" that will make it only all the great sports, it will require special chrome, carbon fiber in different shades.

The second is that Bugatti is working on a version of "green" the Veyron coupe from 1300 horsepower. "Green" because it will be possible to feed ethanol .. do not know if it's a new model or if it's a special edition.

Geneva wait anxiously

Post subject: Re: BUGATTI Veyron 16.4 & Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport in Geneve 2010
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:29 pm 

I have recieved similar news about new Individualization program for Veyron Grand Sport. I really do not know if the rumors are true about flexfuel version of Veyron with 1300 hp, because this is rumored to be Grand Prix Veyron specs and it is rumored to be launched later that Geneva auto show. And finally about Galibier 16C, according to some sources Bugatti will show second concept of possible future production car, it is rumored to be luxorious GT coupe, but no word if it will be on the stand together with Galibier 16C.

With all that said, it is only rumors at this time, I hope we will have more credible information and confirmations here before Geneva auto show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 pm 

Less than month left before Geneva auto show press days Bugatti SAS is likely have decided already what to show there. Any new information about what will be exposed there? I have heard that it will be Individualization Program for Grand Sport as member H50 posted about month ago. But the most interesting is that flex-fuel more powerful version of Veyron is rumored to be presented at Geneva. Any information if it is really so?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:50 pm 

Geneva is going to be a lovely show this year... :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:27 am 

Only one week left till Geneva auto show. After reading interview with VW chairman Winterkorn I am thinking about possibility of launching this improved and refined version of Veyron at this Geneva auto show.

I have also recieved few updates that it is likely to be so, but no word if it is for sure. So, any updates if more powerful flex-fuel version of Veyron will really be presented there?