It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Veyron Speed Key
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 am 

hi
the following post is no joke. I know an owner in the USA who still bought 3 Veyrons and he is willing to sell me a speed key for one of his cars. the speed Key will come in the original bugatti metal box the one with the EB logo on it and red leather. Please help me and let me know what it´s worth. Which amoun would you spend for it. you can imagine that he is not asking 100 Euro for it. It will be a little bit higher. the spare part price with this box will be around 15.000 Euro if my infos are correct.
The key can be only used for collectors but would you spend a huge amount for it maybe much higher than special sales documents?
thanks

Post subject: Re: Veyron Speed Key
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 am 

veyron82 wrote:
hi
the following post is no joke. I know an owner in the USA who still bought 3 Veyrons and he is willing to sell me a speed key for one of his cars. the speed Key will come in the original bugatti metal box the one with the EB logo on it and red leather. Please help me and let me know what it´s worth. Which amoun would you spend for it. you can imagine that he is not asking 100 Euro for it. It will be a little bit higher. the spare part price with this box will be around 15.000 Euro if my infos are correct.
The key can be only used for collectors but would you spend a huge amount for it maybe much higher than special sales documents?
thanks

15.000 euros sounds quite reasonable [ if he throws the Veyron in with it] :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 am 

please post only if you really can help me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 pm 

Why don't you ask directly Bugatti Automobiles SAS ?
:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:38 pm 

hi
as i cannot aks them for a collectors price. The spare part price is no problem i still send them an email but which amount would you spend

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 am 

Hi
just one more info to confirm. The amount of 4000 Euro for the key and the box is aked for this set by Bugatti

Furthermore can you please post some pics of the speed key and the box
thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 am 
Site Admin

Before buying the key I would like to make sure it absolutely works. The seller would need to show that. So he needs to take you for a spin... :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:25 pm 

Hey!

I know much about Veyron ignition and speed keys. I have many pictures aswell so if you still need information on that, I would love to help you! You could give me your e-mail adress and we could discuss about that.

Have a nice day!

Vincent :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm 

veyron82 wrote:
hi
thanks

My-email is : oakey_snowboard@hotmail.com. Send me a message when you can.

Hope to talk to you soon!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:14 pm 

veyron82 wrote:
hi
thanks

Salut,

J'ai plusieurs photos et informations a propos de n'importe quelle clées de Bugatti. Si tu veux parler, tu n'as qu'a répondre ou simplement m'envoyer un message privé si c'est possible?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:55 am 

Hello,
which amount would you spend to get an original bugatti speed key with the seed key box?
thanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 am 

hi
nobady in here who can give me a direction about what it could be worth?
the veyron owners book set costs thousands of euros, even a normal brochure cost around some hundred euros. An Amalgam diecast model cost around 6000 Euro but what price might a collector spend for a veyron speed key with the box?
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm 

hi
i got some more news. The key was sold for 5000 Euro. I know the buyer and he got it with the original bugatti documents where a price of around 4500 Euro was requested.

It´s a great item and i am definitely jealous.