It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Bugatti Veyron degree disseration need help
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:35 pm 

Hello
I am a student who got the chance to write a degree dissertation about the veyron. This is no joke it´s true and i am very happy about it. The main problem is that i have never take place in a bugatti veyron but i should write soemthing about the intruments. I still read many magazins asked several dealers and i got two different answers. The dealers told me the intruments are perfect readabel nobady has problems with it the other people like some journalist which i asked toldm e itßs very hard to read especially the speedo is very hard to read because there are so much numbers on a small ratio. So maybe someone is here who can help me as i still asked my prof what i should do so i decided to make a analysis. I still asked 5 person which are between 1,7m and 1,76 they all told me it´s good to read but what about the people who are over 1,76m? I also got a interview of raphanel you wrote that the only thing he would change on a bugatti veyron is the speedo so this must be a problem but ma<be someone is here you can help me
Thanks