It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am 
Valued contributor

Dreams die. Due to an unexpected financial crisis I will no longer be able to travel to Britain and Europe later this year for Bugatti's Centenary Celebrations.

I wish to thank all the many, many friends who made such generous offers of hospitality. Please know that even though I will no longer be able to avail myself of your generosity, I am deeply moved by your gracious spirit.

I'm a little depressed actually. Nothing to do but take it on the chin, deal with it and move on. It's life.

Regards
Johan Buchner

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 pm 

This is really bad news: In the few years that the BugattiBuilder Forum is active, you proved to be a very interested -fast-learning Bugatti enthusiast (Though your recent remarks that the only reason for not buying non-Bugatti books is your lack of funds can be held against you!) and it would be very nice for you to see for the first time all these Bugattis "in the flesh", and of course meet a lot of the on-line friends in person.

Seeing the pictures of the Bugattis of course does not help much in relieving your depression. Hopefully you can solve your problems, and make new plans for next year. There is always enough to see, you don't need a centennial for that actually.