It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Another Bugatti enthusiast
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:54 am 

Hello everybody.

First of all I want to make known that I really appreciate this place of appointment for each Bugatti enthusiast.
Meanwhile I have visited the Bugattibuilder page for a few years now, so I decided to register and hopefully I also can add some interesting topics.

To my person

I was born in 1988 in a small city called Ravensburg near the lake of Constance in south Germany.
My interest for Bugatti began in 1996 as I began to collect car-images from a magazine.
In one issue there was the EB 110 with a big photo and a detailed description of technical data. From then on, the EB 110 was my favorite car.

Over the years, especially when the Volkswagen Group revived the brand and revealed the first concepts my interest for Bugatti developed to a real passion.

From the beginning of the Veyron's history of development I always tried to keep informed about the latest Bugatti news.
Later, from 2003 I have been attending almost each salon d' automobile in Geneva and a few times IAA in Frankfurt.

But not only the Bugatti present and future is interesting for me.
I'm also very passionated in the great history of Bugatti with all Types and persons.

Thanks to Ettore, Jean and all involved characters we have the great pleasure to live out our Bugatti passion.

So, that's me.

VIVE LA MARQUE

Jascha