Post subject: #54210
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 pm 

The engine no.7 from 54210 is now in 59123 :?:

Attachment:
54210.jpg
54210.jpg [ 60.3 KiB | Viewed 8628 times ]

Post subject: Re: #54210
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 pm 

"now in # 59123," cette indication est une erreur, elle a été mise par un membre de bugattiregister.com

J'essaye de vérifier toutes les entrées sur bugattiregister.com, mais je n'avais pas remarqué cette erreur. Vous êtes aussi inscrit à bugattiregister.com pourquoi n'apportez pas vous même cette rectification. Vous n'êtes pas constructif mais un censeur qui étale ses observations dans le forum pour faire voir vos connaissances. Mais parfois vous faites aussi des erreurs comme chacun et tout le monde et il ne me viendrait pas l'idée de les étaler comme vous faites.

“now in # 59123,” this indication is an error, it was put by a member of bugattiregister.com
I try to check all the entries on bugattiregister.com, but I had not noticed this error. You are also registered with bugattiregister.com why do not bring to you even this correction. You are not constructive but a critic who spreads out his observations in the forum to show your knowledge. But sometimes you make also errors like each one and everyone and it me the idea has not just spread out them as you make.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:01 am 

bugatti69 wrote:
“now in # 59123,” this indication is an error, it was put by a member of bugattiregister.com
I try to check all the entries on bugattiregister.com, but I had not noticed this error. You are also registered with bugattiregister.com why do not bring to you even this correction. You are not constructive but a critic who spreads out his observations in the forum to show your knowledge. But sometimes you make also errors like each one and everyone and it me the idea has not just spread out them as you make.

If I tried to correct entries, my entries of them was again corrected. I do not accept their arrogant behavior.
Everyone makes error, I unfortunately also.
You call me critics, but you criticize at most, to sees it with the comments ...

Last edited by Uwe on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:09 am 

Uwe wrote:
bugatti69 wrote:

If I tried to correct entries, my entries of them was again corrected. I do not accept their arrogant behavior.
Everyone makes error, I unfortunately also.
They call me critics, but they criticize at most. One sees it clear with the comments ...

Ok , mais vous avez aussi corrigé des entrées sans commentaires et cela est tout aussi déplaisant.
Vos remarques et vos façons de faire sont aussi déplaisantes.
Cela ne sert à rien, sauf créer des relations inamicales détestables.
Je suis le principal contributeur de wiki.
Si j'interviens continuellement sur les entrées de Wiki, c'est pour faire respecter la cohérence et la présentation de ce Register. Vous le savez et vous ne pouvez contester. Si il y a un désaccord, ce serait normal qu'il y ait un débat en apportant vos commentaires pour que je puisse y répondre. J'ai toujours répondu à vos commentaires.

Ok, but you also corrected entries without comments and that is quite as unpleasant.
Your remarks and your ways of making are also unpleasant.
That is not used for nothing, except creating hateful unfriendly relations.
I am the principal contributor of wiki.
If I intervene continuously on the entries of Wiki, it is to make respect the coherence and the presentation of this Register. You know it and you cannot dispute. If there is a dissension, it would be normal that there is a debate while bringing your comments so that I can answer it. I always answered your comments.